Transportation and Accommodation
- Visa information and assistance
- Transportation Service
- Transfer Services
- Accommodation in 4/5 Star Hotels
- Appointment planning
- Patient comfort
- Accompanying service
- Translation in any language at the hospital
- Contact number you can reach 24/7
- Information about the city’s tourist attractions, restaurants, shopping malls
- Special holiday and travel programs for your relatives to spend pleasant and quality time
Oncology is a branch of medicine that studies, diagnoses, and treats various types of cancer. Cancer is a very serious disease and cancer patients face many difficult decisions about their medical care. Choosing the best team of doctors to manage your treatment process can be daunting, and the cost of medical care can be huge.
Cancer doctors are often experts in certain types of cancer or certain organs, so finding a specialist for just one type can also be difficult. Often, most doctors participate in the treatment of a single patient, so it is important to choose a facility with a specialist team that can coordinate treatment.
The oncologist plays a big role throughout the process, from diagnosis to treatment and final care. There are many subspecialties in oncology. Oncology is a broad specialty and therefore includes a wide variety of procedures.